Love high intensity interval training (HIIT) in a group based environment? Then the SpryFit program at Spry Society is just for you! Regardless of your current level of fitness, it's a great way to gain experience in functional training similar to CrossFit without complex barbell or gymnastics movements.
SpryFit workouts in Playa Vista, near Culver City, Westchester, Marina Del Rey, Playa Del Rey, Loyola Marymount University (L.M.U.) and Silicon Beach will give you a full body workout every time. SpryFit just works, ask our members!
What is SpryFit?
SpryFit is a high-intensity, circuit-style fitness program, that focuses on lighter weights and bodyweight exercises. SpryFit workouts are:
- Challenging, no matter how long you’ve been doing them!
- Effective – burn close to 900 calories, tone-up and lose weight!
- Efficient – you’re in and out in an hour, allowing you to get on with the rest of your day
- Safe – a professional Coach will guide you through bodyweight and light weight dumbell & kettlebell movements
- Fun – workout in a social environment and meet some great people; you'll probably make some great friends along the way!
What Can I Expect from a SpryFit Workout?
Expect the unexpected during a SpryFit workout, variance is key to turning your body into a calorie burning machine! You'll see a different workout each day, but the hour long class format is similar every time:
- Start off with a warmup consisting of 10 to 15 minutes of movements to prepare your body for the workouts to come.
- Next you will complete the day’s core work over 4 to 8 minutes. The core is the cornerstone of strength and fitness and we will ensure your's is worked everyday, the right way!
- From time to time you will then perform a 2 minute fitness test. One day the fitness test may be air squats, the next box jumps, pushups, kettlebell swings or wall balls… This friendly competition against yourself keeps you aware of the progress you are making, it’s a great way to gauge your improvement!
- Then you’re on to the day’s main workouts! That's right, multiple workouts to keep up the intensity through the end of the hour. As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP’s), partner workouts, ladders—anything is fair game. Time will fly as you sweat and push yourself to work harder than you ever have in a workout, we guarantee you wont get bored... SpryFit is bound to keep you coming back for more!
Ready to Get STARTED?!
Simply click the link below to purchase your SpryFit membership with special introductory pricing today! For more information, you can reach us at 310-254-9434 or via the email link in "Contact Us" section below